Transport to School

At Pioneer House we work closely with our pupils to develop their skills as independent travellers by the time they leave us in KS5. Where pupils are not yet travelling independently parents and carers are invited to apply for travel assistance to Manchester City Council’s travel coordination unit (TCU), for travel assistance solutions. Application for travel assistance should be made directly with the coordination unit on 0161 219 6400.



Universal Square
First Floor Universal Square
Devonshire Street North
M12 6JH